Hard drives are extremely fragile and require adequate packaging*. Please follow these steps when preparing your shipment.
1. Place the drive in an anti-static bag.
2. Either use an approved hard drive shipping container or surround the drive with 3-5 inches of tightly packed bubble wrap. Please do not use Styrofoam because they do not provide adequate shock protection.
3. Please provide a list of the files you are looking for and a brief scenario of your data recovery situation.
4. Please write your case number on the outside of the packaging in order to expedite the processing of your case. Choose a carrier that can provide you with a tracking number so that you can locate your shipment should a problem occur. If shipping your case, please ship to the address given in contact page, the same should be specified in your new case letter. You may also drop off your case at any of our facilities.
Upon receiving your drive, we will perform an evaluation and contact you with the results. The evaluation will provide you with the details of the drive failure, the turnaround time, and the not-to-exceed recovery price.
* Circuit Blue-The Data Recovery Experts, Inc. is not responsible for damages that may occur during shipping to or from our location.